April 6, 2011

THE NEXT STEP


I've been working as a stylist for quite a while now. Shopping. Lugging clothes. Returning clothes;( I've done it dozens of times. Even though I love styling, I always wondered what it would be like if I were the one taking the pictures. For years, I came up with excuses: "Oh, the camera's too expensive"(valid point) or "I need to take a class first" or "I'll probably suck." Now that I've finally overcome all of my excuses - I wish I'd gotten a camera sooner.

I LOVE taking pictures.

I love learning how to do something that, not too long ago, was completely out of my comfort zone. Now, I'm opening myself up to other things that I've had an interest in, but was too afraid to take that leap. I'll be displaying those interests on this blog in the near future;)

If you have a dream or a goal or an interest in something - don't let fear or doubt keep you from pursuing it. Just do it. You'll be happier knowing that you at least tried.

Let me know what you think of my new promo image for Beautifulshyt!



No comments:

Post a Comment